Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time for a change!

So this is a sadish day... we are moving on form our home on Blogspot... yes i know, there'll be a number of very sad faces out there! (cyber consoling pat on the back for!) Now I'm not saying that Blogspot did not more than adequately meet our needs over the last year or so- but now its time to take this Blog to a new level! That's why we've moved to.... (whisper) wordpress... I know- prob a little bit cheeky putting this link on this blog- But the people deserve an explanation!!
So from now on you can read all about our musings at http://www.woodberrys.wordpress.com/
Also for all those facebook fanatics out there you can now find us there under thomas woodberry wines.
Anyways- I hope you will all follow us over to our new home at Wordpress! And if not I hope you enjoyed all the blogs we've posted up at this address over the last year!

1 comment:

  1. I will be following you guys over to wordpress i use them for many of my sites and blogs

    ReplyDelete